Monday, June 6, 2011

Cambridge Enterprisers


As I’m going back to Moscow after facilitating the Enterprisers programme in Cambridge/Wyboston Lakes I’m trying to reflect somehow on everything that happened over the past 5 days, and the main thought is that it was really great, and I’ve never had such an experience in my life.

I have facilitated and moderated various activities, but the structure and the environment that Shai, Neal an

d the CfEL team create is absolutely amazing. I’ve always been on the other side of the table on CfEL programmes and being on the “teaching” side is really special to me, and I greatly appreciate the opportunity.

Facilitating something like Enterprisers really takes a lot of knowledge and experience and I was super-lucky to have Bonnie Hacking as my co-facilitator – she gave me the confidence and support a first-timer needs.

We’ve had a really great team, and probably the most rewarding experience for me was to see the team working together and solving problems together – I was quite amazed with the spirit the team had and pace with which the guys worked. I don’t know what the role

of a facilitator was in putting this particular team together, but during last 2 days of the programme the team-spirit was really there, and I believe it was visible even during the stage performances the team made. And the really amazing and rewarding thing was that all the team members had made steps towards achieving the goals they had set for themselves at the beginning of the programme – in fact our “met” circle on the Objectives flipchart was too small to fit in all the post-it’s, and this totally made my day!


There are so many things I’ve learnt during those 5 days that it’s difficult for me to put it all together in my head, but I’m pretty sure it will eventually settle down and I’ll appreciate this experience even more.

A huge thank you to the Enterprisers team, Bonnie and the Green star team!

And I’m really looking forward to hosting Enterprisers in Russia!

No comments:

Post a Comment